Exams on Strike Days
As you may be aware, further strike action is planned for both Thursday 27th April and Tuesday 2nd May. The precise details are not yet finalised, but we expect the strikes will take place in a similar manner to those which have already occurred.
This email concerns students with GCSE exams, or exam related activities, on these two dates.
Thursday 27th April – Art and French
- Exams are scheduled in two areas – GCSE Art (all groups) and French speaking tests (Mrs Fincham’s group, 11C/Fr1)
- These exams will go ahead exactly as planned on the April 27
- Students taking Art should report to the Art Studios at 8.45am: this will be day two of the two-day exam.
- Students taking French speaking tests will be given specific times to arrive in class by Mrs Fincham.
Tuesday 2nd May – PE
- A practical exam moderation session, led by an external examiner, is scheduled for 15 students from 11B/Pg1 who take GCSE PE
- Activities will take place St Bede’s School, and, in total, five local schools will be taking part.
- We have just had confirmation from the external examiner that this session will be going ahead as scheduled.
- Students involved will receive full details from their PE teacher.