Uniform Expectations for Students
- Trousers – Black; full-length covering the top of the shoe, plain conventional style and fabric – not denim or denim look. N.B – No Leggings and all trousers must have a fly zip and pockets.
- Skirts – Black, a traditional style that is pleated or A-Line. The skirt must be plain fabric (not denim or denim look, stretchy tube or pencil skirts), – Mid-thigh to knee length.
Polo Shirt – Plain white with school crest.
Sweatshirt -Plain black, V-necked with school crest.
Socks -Black or white.
Girl’s Tights -Black or natural; un-patterned.
Shoes -Black leather-type shoes with backs. All shoes must be either flat or low heel for reasons of safety. Trainers must be all black including soles with black laces.
Scarves -Students wishing to wear a headscarf for religious reasons must ensure that it is plain black or navy with no patterns or frills.
Students may wear Netherhall-branded PE shorts only during the summer term instead of the black trousers or skirts described above.
Other non-uniform tops are not acceptable inside the classroom.
- Coats, hats, gloves and scarves must be removed in the classroom or other learning spaces, including the library and/or ICT rooms.
- Make-up should be subtle and not ‘over-done’
- Hair colour should be natural colours only,
- Jewellery should be discreet. No hoops, dangly earrings or ‘stretchers’.
- No coloured nail varnish or false/shellac/acrylic nails.
- The wearing of tongue studs or any ring piercings is strictly forbidden
Order Uniforms Online!
Please order school uniforms online, produced by SWI, direct from the supplier’s website. For more information please read the guide for parents in our downloads section below.
Compulsory kit items for both Boys and Girls:
- Performance training top (unisex and female option available)
- Football shorts
- Coolmax socks
- Trainers suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Studded football boots.
Optional kit items include:
- Aptus ¼ Zip Top- This is a unisex top (highly recommended as we will be going out in cold weather)
- Training Pant
Queries regarding the PE kit should be directed to Miss M.Bygraves at firstname.lastname@example.org