Future Creatives Design
Future Creatives is your chance to get stuck in to a multidisciplinary project, enabling the exploration of a wide range of art and design techniques and the creation of a portfolio of work.
No two courses are the same, with our expert teachers delivering new content and fresh concepts for every single class. Previous classes have covered everything from 3D design and drawing to portrait painting and mod roc sculpture, and there’s plenty more unique sessions in the pipeline. Whatever the project, you can rest assured that your Future Creatives course will be wide-ranging, inspiring and dynamic, with learners free to experiment and create their own unique pieces of work – avoiding the dull cutting-and-sticking and inflexibility of many traditional arts and crafts clubs.
Alongside the hands-on learning, our teachers, who have been specially selected by the University for their industry experience and expertise, work to ensure the skills and learning are delivered in an enjoyable, creative and wellbeing-focused way.
Future Creatives classes provide a supportive environment in which students can explore their creativity, develop their work and build their confidence, all while making new friends. At completion of the course, students will receive a certificate to recognise the skills and techniques they’ve tried out during the classes.
NB: Keep your kids busy with brand new activities throughout the year. For each term, courses run with new content and different projects. At Future Creatives, we are committed to continuous learning and love to see our young creatives progress!
- The introduction to and development of a range of art and design techniques
- Plenty of high quality pieces of work to bring home
- The development of soft skills like self-discipline and perseverance
- Loads of fun and the opportunity to make a mess with none of the clean-up – Future Creatives classes are drop-off sessions
- Emotional development and improved confidence as a result of creative self-exploration
- A new network of likeminded friends
How to book
- Click add to basket below and follow the steps to create an account and check out.
- If you are an adult booking a place on this course for a child or teenager, you will need two email addresses to complete this booking – one for your booking confirmation email and one for the students booking confirmation. In the case that your child does not have an email address, please create their account with an alternative email address to your own, that you have access to.
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org